Our Board of Directors, who are providing objective and prudent guidance to AFCC’s management, share our belief that fuel cells will be successfully commercialized in automobiles. Our Board includes:
- Chairman of AFCC: Prof. Herbert Kohler – Vice President Group Research and Advanced Engineering for e-drive & Future Mobility and Chief Environment Officer of Daimler AG.
- Paul Mascarenas – Chief Technical Officer for Ford Motor Company
- David Mondragon – General Manager – U.S. Marketing for Ford Motor
- Chris Riethmeier – Controller Research and Development for Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Klaus Zehender – Vice President Procurement for Mercedes-Benz Cars and Vans
- Thomas Vogel – Director Product Controlling MBC